QA/Senior QA Engineer
A Series A funded HR-tech start-up HQed in California.
Type of Job
Developing and running new tests, reporting on the results, and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
• Creating tests to identify issues with software before the product launch.
• Identifying and analysing any bugs and errors found during the test phase.
• Documenting results of tests for the software development team.
• Recommending improvements in software to enhance user experience.
• Motivating the development process for efficiency and performance.
• Research and compare similar competitor products.
• Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
• 6-10 years of relevant QA technical experience and experience with Functional, Exploratory, and Regression testing initiatives.
• Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans.
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) - to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Experience with one of the databases PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB.
• 5+ years in experience in writing automated tests.
• Experience in doing Performance testing using tools such as JMeter.
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables - ensures the ability to find the defects and bugs quickly, for validating deliverables to meet functional and design specifications and
• Experience with Web Service APIs and related technologies (REST, GRAPHQL, JSON, XML and SOAP).
• Experience in load and performance testing.
• SoapUi / SoapUi Pro and Ready API automation testing experience.
• 4+ years of experience in integration testing, web services testing.
• Scripting experience is a plus.
• Experience working on JIRA, Monday.com or related tools.
QA, Quality Assurance, Testing, Functional Testing, Exploratory Testing, Regression Testing